Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different. Here is what you can expect:
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment over the phone and at this time will update your medical history. You will be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office, to clarify no changes
- We ask that you wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment.
- We will be taking your temperature with a contactless thermometer to ensure you do not have a fever
- You will notice more signage posted
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic, and upon leaving.
- appointments will be spaced out to allow more time between appointments
- We will have a new look and you may not recognize us under all our new PPE: face shields, medical cap, isolation gowns and different masks
- You may notice more noise having upgraded our HVAC, and having an additional air purifier in the room